- Stephanie Goudreault
5 actions that have change the outcome of my life
This book utterly changed my life. I have never been so moved, drawn and changed in one single reading.
Breaking the Habit of Being yourself - Dr. Joe Dispenza
Honestly, I should have read this book years ago, and I guess I was ready to read it when I did.
What if you could change your entire destiny, and future without any external circumstances changing…
Because that’s what I did.
I changed my entire life, without seeing any changes in my external world.
And there are key parts I want to share that needs to be addressed before I describe the 5 things, I believe really made the difference in the outcome of my life.
You have got to want to change at all cost, and you have got to admit to yourself that whatever you are doing is not working and own up to it.
The mistakes you’ve made have only led you to this moment, if you would not have made those, you wouldn’t be questioning your life right now. It’s not time for guilt or feeling ashamed but more so, gratitude that you’ve finally made the internal decision.
You must take responsibility for your actions from here on out. NO MATTER WHAT. No victimizing, and not pity parties. Just a straight up, I messed up and I’m going to make things right.
“Can you accept the notion that once you change your internal state, you don’t need the external world to provide you with a reason to feel joy, gratitude, appreciation, or any other elevated emotion?” - Dr. Joe Dispenza
1. Listen to mentors / coaches that don’t follow the narrative, they talk about things from the heart, and they don’t have catch lines that are superficial; like how to make money online NOW. Or how to make 10k in 30 days.
2. Read emotional intelligence books before anything else and understand subconscious programming.
3. Sit for 5 mins, just feeling your body, not analyzing the feeling or asking where it comes from but just feeling it for what it us. (Do it as many times during the day)
4. Stop eating fast food, and junk, it messes with your thoughts and your energy (which is a key factor to everything you’ve ever desired)
5. Say 3 things your grateful for everyday, and feel deeply within your being why you appreciate those things.
If you are looking for something more descriptive, I'll be talking more about those things on social media, and/or through my email list.
These five things are a good start, but realistically it’s also a great idea to be submerged into a new reality, a new environment… and I don’t mean outside circumstances as changing your spouse, or moving away but connecting with community of people that have a different reality, live a different life, think differently…
Secret of life- When you can submerse your mind into a different reality that provides evidence for a life that you desire, and you over and over see the evidence, it starts impacting your mindset in a very beautiful way.
It’s hard if you don’t have a submersion because your environment reminds you of who you are and you fall back into the identity that you had, falling back into old patters and reliving parts of your past. The subconscious mind is powerful in all this.
Life is the experience, the emotions, the energy… and it’s so much more than what we’ve been conditioned to believe. We are only scratching the surface.
There’s a whole other reality waiting for you, waiting to be discovered…
and the hardest part is having the courage to leave the life you know,
to live a life you desire deeply.